Weight issues constitute an epidemic in the United States, with over 70% of Americans reporting a BMI of over 25.1 Drawing from her 20+ years of clinical experience, Dr. Cederquist will share her methods for supporting healthy weight management in her patients, from the obvious to the obscure.
- Learn why weight management is crucial in all practices
- Discover new ways of looking at old problems with weight management
- Help your patients make sustainable changes by implementing new tools, tests, and unique methods
- Plus, assess your understanding of this topic as you tackle 4 modules designed for entry-level learners.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
+Dr. Cederquist is a retained advisor for Pure Encapsulations.
1. Mitchell NS, Catenacci VA, Wyatt HR, Hill JO. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2011;34(4):717-732